13 November 2020Back to Blog
New Site Launches!
We’ve launched two new sites this November! Read on to find out what each of our latest projects involved.
Established in 2009, Hogies is a specialist retailer with exclusive access to discounted stock which they sell online through their BigCommerce eCommerce store. Hogies felt their current store theme was outdated and the store should be more sophisticated, providing customers with a richer shopping and brand experience. They were also working through and tolerating various issues with the current template for both store administration and customers which they hoped to resolve with an updated theme.
- Provide visitors with an improved customer experience
- Reduce manual work and improve operational efficiency
- Establish a strong brand identity that resonates with shoppers within their market
- Increase trust and confidence in the Hogies brand for clientele purchasing heavily discounted brand items
- Reduce trust-related customer inquiries
- Improve ease of use for store administration features for non-technical personnel.
In collaboration with Hogies, 5874 achieved this through a redesign and rebuild of the current store using a bespoke custom theme. The store renewal retained the current store functionality, upgraded features, including new improvements enhancing the store experience, resolving previous issues. The store redesign brought a fresh look and a modern, contemporary image, expressing Hogies’ brand values and aspirations. The store now boasts a superior user experience for both store managers and customers. Store management operations were made more usable and efficient, utilising the newly released features from BigCommerce.
- Improved store functionality
- Improved user experience
- Enhanced analytics and reporting
- Improved site structure
- Visual design
- Maintenance and training guides
- Ongoing support
What partners were involved?
Charlie Bears DE
Charlie Bears are an existing client of ours, already trading on the BigCommerce platform, with stores in the UK, US, and AUS. With growing reach and international customers, Charlie Bears wanted to have a localised store specifically for the german market.
To be able to optimise for a localised market, Charlie Bears required a German language store, with all the features of their UK store, with order fulfilment from their UK warehouse.
- Website localised for the German market
- ‘Membership’ subscription management integrated into email marketing platform
- Live-streamed content sessions
- Integration into UK warehouse for stock and order fulfillment
A stand-alone clone of the Charlie Bears UK store, with German translations throughout the theme. Linnworks for stock control and order management, with this store integrated into the UK warehouse. Custom Mailchimp integration was used for email marketing, and to control ‘member’ customer lists.
- New site tailored to the German market
- Upgraded stock control and order management
- Stock control integrated into the UK market
- Email marketing integration
What partners were involved?
Need help with your next project? Get in touch with our eCommerce experts by emailing email@example.com or calling – 0121 369 5874.